Pages

May 31, 2011

Healthy Baked Potato Bar






Healthy Baked Potato Bar!!!!

So when it comes to eating healthy....sometimes you have to be creative if you don't want to give up things that you LOVE.  For me...I LOVE baked potatoes!  So I really wanted to find a way to eat them in a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.

Thank YOU for stopping by my blog!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Comments and would LOVE if you became a follower too!  Just click on follow in the side bar and you are set!  Also, be sure to subscribe to my blog by EMAIL!  You will get an email each time I post a NEW feature!
Here's what I cam up with and it's FULL of flavor!

Calories:  About 200 with all the toppings using a 100 calorie medium sized potato
Prep Time: About 10 minutes
Servings: Four

4 - Medium Sized Baked Potato, cooked
8 - Slices of Canadian Bacon (SUPER LOW FAT), diced
1/2 - cup reduced fat OR fat free sour cream
1/2 - cup of chopped green onions
Salt
Pepper





Start by dicing up your Canadian Bacon.
















Now....start cooking them in a non - stick pan just like bacon...until they are just crispy.















Now your green onions....

















Add each ingredient to a serving bowl INCLUDING the sour cream and set it up presentations style on a cool try or with a fun dish.  


















And you ARE done!  Full of flavor.....HEALTHY...simple!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive