Pages

May 27, 2011

Chalkboard Teacher Thank You Gifts



Chalkboard Teacher Thank You Gifts!

So tonight...my 5 year old son GRADUATES from Preschool and will move onto kindergarten in the fall.  Sniff, Sniff, tear...tear.  So bitter sweet, my boy is growing up.  

But he has had the most AWESOME year with two AMAZING Preschool teachers!  I wanted to let them know how much they are appreciated. Sooo.....I came up with this simple, easy yet thoughtful inexpensive gift for each of them. 


I sprayed TWO pots with CHALKBOARD PAINT (spray) -- click here for your own....


I made a tag for each of them with a CRAFT stick, two identical tags I had left from another project and some glue sticks.  I just wrote - THANK YOU on each one and attached a rope to the tag hole.



I personalized each one by writing the last name of each teacher on the pots in chalk.  Then put an inexpensive plant in each one.

I HOPE they like them and know how appreciated they are!!!

Thank you for popping by my blog today!  I'll be gone for the weekend -- enjoy your Memorial Day as well!  See you Monday!
~Heather

I linked up this project at...

Truly Lovely
Home is Where My Story Begins
My Romantic Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive