Pages

September 13, 2011

Fall Arrangement & Hints of Fall Inside YOUR Home


Fall Arrangement & Hints of Fall Inside YOUR Home
Fall is my VERY FAVORITE time of the year and although it's not quite fall, our weather is starting to turn, kids are back in school and I just can't RESIST the urge to add some Hints of Fall into my decor!!!!!

Welcome to my BLOG and thank you so much for stopping by!  I would love if you would click on 'follow' in the SIDE Bar and you can find me on Facebook too!

I just had a birthday not long ago and my mom bought me this BEAUTIFUL basket weave pottery bowl that I am absolutely IN LOVE WITH!!!!

I pulled out some of my dried fall decor that I keep in my storage bins since the pumpkin and squash are not out for the BUYING yet around here :)  You can buy some too by clicking HERE!  I make SURE to use NATURAL Preserved Leaves though anywhere in my home because the plastic ones....well...they just don't cut it!



I always LOVE to have a candle of some kind on my dining room table sooooo --- I chose a canning jar out of my cupboards and put a candle inside to keep with the overall feel and design of my bowl and decor.


Start layering in your items tucking in the leaves and arranging things so they are balanced -  And YOU END UP WITH A FUN HARVEST FILLED FALL ARRANGEMENT for your home!!!!



Adding a hint of fall??  Try tucking the Natural Preserved Leaves in with a candle arrangement!



Or up on your mantle......



And a simple craft store scarecrow will greet your visitors at the front door!!!!




HAPPY FALL YA'ALL!

And thank you for stopping by!  I LOVE to hear your comments and stories so please share!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive